welcome to my virtual law office
i specialize in family-based immigration
To schedule a 30 minute legal strategy session on your potential immigration claim, please fill out the following:
- The strategy session fee is $50. This amount will be credited towards the total flat fee if a legal agreement is signed.
- After I receive your request, I will reply within one business day. If you would like to move forward with the legal strategy session, I will send you a link to schedule a time to speak via phone/video.
- The strategy session fee is also due before our scheduled time. I look forward to speaking with you!
(Note: Messages containing harassment will be reported.)
how does the virtual immigration law office work?
1. schedule confidential consultation
Using the form above, schedule your confidential consultation using the phone, Skype, or other video chat client of your preference. Once you submit the above form, I will email you with a link to specifically schedule your 30 minute consultation. Note: Due to the virtual nature of the office, I am unable to take cases that require in-court representation at this time.
2. Fill out intake form
To determine the major elements in your claim, you will fill out an intake form outlining the details of your immigration case. We will discuss more in detail during the consultation.
3. Sign representation agreement
After the consultation, if you decide to move forward with hiring me as your attorney, you will sign a representation agreement for the scope of the legal services provided.
4. Access case information and confidential attorney/client communications through secure client-specific portal
Because of amazing modern technology, all of our attorney/client communications can be done 100% online. You will receive complete access to online portals to be able to view your case status, communicate with me real-time, and ask any questions about your claim.
5. Receive notifications/communications from attorney real-time
If you have any questions/concerns about your case, you can easily access me via email or the client portal. Also, if there are any updates on my end regarding your case, you will find out immediately.
6. Upload supporting case documents
Many times, claims ask for supplemental documentation. This documentation can be uploaded via the client portal and attached to your case.
7. View case status
As the case is pending, you can look at any/all case updates in the client portal.
8. Review application
Together, we will ensure that the application is completely accurate before sending.
9. I submit the application to USCIS and handle any necessary follow-up
I will submit the application on your behalf to USCIS and handle any questions or inquiries that may potentially surface.